CADA – Collectors Arms Dealers Association Membership
2019 Update! The Collector Arms Dealers Association has disbanded. However, the Collector Arms Dealers still maintain a presence by vending at the National Civil War, Collector Arms, and Military show at the Dupage County Fairgrounds. https://chicagocivilwarshow.com/
We invite you to join CADA! CADA promotes, friendship and mutual benefit for the collector, preservation, use and study of arms and their accessories.
CADA Code of Ethics
I, as a member of the Collectors Arms Dealers Association, (CADA) agree to abide by the CADA Code of Ethics. I agree:
- To conduct my business in an ethical manner and to strive to give each customer satisfaction.
- To honestly represent items which are offered for sale by me as to authenticity, genuineness, and condition to the best of my knowledge and control.
- To furnish a receipt and/or certificate of authenticity if requested by the customer.
- To allow my customer a minimum of three days for inspection of items not personally purchased at a show and within that period to refund the full purchase price if the customer so requests for any reason.
- To refund the full purchase price of any item sold by me within thirty days of purchase if the item is determined to be fraudulent.
CADA is a National Rifle Association affiliate
Robert Groenland, Treasurer: 847-815-7604